Elderly Parents Care allowance:- If Parents Are No More?

                                         

Salary for their parents:

    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you ....
Do those of you whose parents have died still take out some of the salary for their parents? One day I was sitting with my friend and I noticed he was distributing his monthly salary.

  • Utility 25000
  • Rent 50000
  • Medicines 2000
  • Mother 3000
  • Father 3000

    I knew his parents were not alive then I asked him in surprise that you still contribute for them when he is not alive.
He replied with a smile: Yes, my parents are no more, they are gone, but that does not mean that they are gone from my heart. They are very close to me. They are always in my heart. They need me now, they need my prayers and alms now so I spend regularly in the way of Allah for the sake of my parents.  "Shouldn't I?"


    Remember! The right of parents does not end even after leaving this world. Remember when was the last time you gave alms to your parents ? And from today onwards, you will do this on a monthly basis to please your parents. 

-Share this post more so that you too can spread this goodness ...

***


Dua

aye allah

aye allah hum gunahgar hai

aye allah rabbul izzat

ya allah hamare gunah maaf farma

ya allah hamari dua qabool farma

ya allah hamare gunaho ko maaf farma

ya allah mujhe maaf kar de

----Aameen----

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

Dua To Solve All Problems Quickly

Namaz-e-isha

Juma Mubarak (Friday)